Thursday, April 15, 2010

Best bffs on ecobuddies!



this is hard to post this for me cuz i just lost my best friend so ill try my hardest not to cry. Your 3 best bffs on ecobuddies are pennymaire,piggers, and bubbles125!!!! there all awesome and very nice as well. They can trust eachother with anything (cry like julia n I) They also are super fun to hang out with all of them. There careing, helpful, funny, and very playful. If you see these bffz on ecobuddies, go hang out with them and maybe you will become there bff as well!

:( (i want my best friend bac)

5 comments:

  1. pennymarie said she wil quiit in a month

    ReplyDelete
  2. molly4 this is jcsiinga i want to know what happeneed to xxcoolgirlxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnx! I hope you n Julia can b best friends again. :) ~bubbles125 P.S. Here's a tissue to wipe your tears :) ~bfflz 4 ever~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GUSS WAT JULIA AND I MADE UP WERE FRIEND AGIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  5. yayay im glad u r frends again molly cuz u and julia had so much fun toghter and eventho freinds can get mad at each other they can make up and be happy again. will u tell jula that i hope she had a cool bday. this is from apple bye

    ReplyDelete