Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Super News!



Yesterday was my two twin cats garfiel and cyrstels 8th birthday!!!! my family had a party for them. i made them toy mice for there gift and made them a speicel dinner. I hope they had a great birthday!

Yesterday before i celebrated my cats birthday i had to go to the new camp. it is so boring! we do nothing there. thanks god were going to the mvoies today. the camp is just like schol but worst. it is wruning my lkast year at camp:(


I cant wait for this friday cuz im going to lake coupouce with my frienda diana and sami! im so excided. just 4 more days!!!

Winner for favorite place ine cobuddies is a ie b etween the members castel and ocean ebach! there both great places. the beach is a nice place to relax and chill with friends. the castel is a good palce to tell other mebers sercerts without non members hearing. i love the mebers castel and ocean beach

No comments:

Post a Comment