Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Some Stuff! :)

We kidda had a tie for which buddie should i make a story about so ill skip that and just talk about random stuff. imma do 4 random ideas cuz 4 is my favoirte number, and maybe you will learn suthing new. To play this i will type two ranom letters into google and it will show a list of things to search and ill pick any random one kk?


1)Rotten Tomates(lol)
Tomates are both a fruit and vegables.
If you leave a tomateo out to long it starts to smell REALLY bad then it rots
2)Dictionary
There is a really good website to use called dictionary.com here the link http://dictionary.reference.com/
I am a really bad speller as you can see lol because i type exrtemly fast!
3)FireFox
I use firefox a lotttt!
It's a really fast browser that i love u use (and goolge crome)
4)L.Lbean
Such a nice store were i get a lot of stuff like my backpack from
One day i went to visit it with my aunt and grandma and its so cool. They have a bunch of stuff and it feels like your in the nature becuase its all woodsy and stuff:)


That was my random game see if you can find the same ones as me(:

No comments:

Post a Comment