Saturday, February 27, 2010

March!





Theres alot going on in march for me. First, on march 2 its dr. seuss's b-day!!Then MARCH 4 IS MY B-DAY!!! IM GONNA BE TWELEVE! On March 6 or 13 or 14 i will have a party for my b-day in real life! Then on march 9 its pop34 n pop 43 b-day!! Then in real life on march 13 theres a st.patricks day parade. i go every year becaouse my famliy is irish. then on the 15 its my aunts b-day!! thne march 17 is ST.PATRICKS DAY!!! next
idk when day time savings is but when it is were springing the clocks ahead. Lasty, on march 20 ITS THE FIRST DAY ON SPRING!!! SO MARCH IS THE TIME TO BE ON MY BLOG TO KNOW NEW THINGS THAT ARE GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! There's a lot of things happening in March. And a lots of peoples' birthday are in March. And events happening in March too. Well, I want to wish you a Happy early b-day molly and everyone else too. -bubbles125

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thxz bubbles :) ill try my hardest to come on ecobuddies on my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy bday molly im irish too.my family came from ireland about 90 years ago! being irish is awesome cuz i am extremely proud of where i come from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thxz awesome! im irish too. i look it too. i always wanted to go to irland. :)

    ReplyDelete