Tuesday, May 11, 2010

OMG!!!

omg! i hade a track mate in scholl and now im on the track team! YAYAYAYAYAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so happy. Also here is my story its on the blog too.

MY ECOBUDDIES LIFE

Saturday morning. I wake up go to the bathroom, and head on over to my computer to explore the wonderful world of ecobuddies. As I log on I see the outfit my hamster is wearing and change it if I wore it too long. Then I check my friends list. I get very joyful when my best friends are online. When nobody is online, I go on facebook and come and check if people are on later. My friends and I will talk, play games, and have lots of fun. A game I love to play with my friends on ecobuddies is the game FASHION FLIP!! (I made it up) You flip and change outfits/customs and when someone says freeze, you freeze with whatever outfit/custom you’re wearing. It’s super funny. Sometimes somebody says freeze and I’m in a goofy outfit. Also on ecobuddies my friends and I may have parties. We try to get a lot of people to come and party. I remember on time Julia1, caramel122, (I know them in real life), and I made a party on ecobuddies and told everyone to go to the sub. We got A LOT of people to come. It was very cool. On ecobuddies I like to hear about people’s days. I tell all my ecobuddie friends about how fun my days were. I remember one time my friend XxCoolGirlxX told me about the day she had in school. Also my friend pop34 once told me she got hit by a car. That made me sad and almost cried. I love when the cop comes online. I get so thrilled. The cop is so nice and will give out coins and memberships. The cops do a great job on ecobuddies to make that website a good safe learning place. I been on ecobuddies for a very long time and had many friends that gone away, new ones that entered my life, and ones that I still have today. When I first started to play on ecobuddies I had two very odd but awesome friends. They were bibiboy and venom29. I will never forget them. One time I was online and saw bibiboy again. I haven’t seen him in a year and my smile grew large when I saw him again. I made lots of new friend too like piggers, LAX1111, bubbles125, and many more. I also have friend that I still have now like silver stream, pennymaire99, candy67, and much more. The sadness thing on ecobuddie is saying good bye to a very nice friend. I remember the day I had to say goodbye to my best friend on ecobuddies; ccz19. I was crying. I felt dismal in me. My happy heart slipped out of me as a sad one entered. It was the day I never wanted to happen. I said my last goodbye and she never came back as much on ecobuddies. Every day I look for her and never will she return. One day she did come back on and I was so cheerful. Ecobuddies changed my life forever. Without it I wouldn’t be the person I am now. Thank you so much ecobuddies for all you gave me.

4 comments: