Friday, May 28, 2010

Thing of the Week is.......




HAMSTERS!!! YEAH!!!! hamsters r so cute! i used to have a pet hamster named pumpkin. He was the best hamster ever. Sadly he passed away and he will never be forgoten. If ypu like hamsters here r so chocies for you can have a hamster. A) buy a pet hamster. B) go on ecobuddies C) buy a soft animel one D) do anything for a hamster lol! hamsters are like mice but with smaller tails and cuter faces!! Belive me, hamsters are great pets!!!!! I LOVE MY OLD HAMSTER PUMPKIN REST IN PEACE LITTLE FEELLOW!


Also i have some pictures of hamsters and "hamsters" sorry i couldnt get a pciture of my old hamster pumpkin BUT I GOT A PICTURE OF MY ZHU ZHU PETS LOL

2 comments:

  1. hi molly,
    how do u make a poll? like wat u have idk how to do it please tell me bye bye -peace rocks- penny out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u go up to customier and you click it then see a bunch of things you can do and clcick poll

    ReplyDelete