Tuesday, July 6, 2010

NEWS!!!



hey ppl! im going to my first day of camp today. I get to see all my friends. Also the contest for best 4th of july poem will be chosen on July 8th. So hurry and write your poems.

\we have a tie for beach thing of the week so were just going to do anoither one k? it was four way tie.

Winner for budie who loves sports the most is.....Champ!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAA!! champ loves sports alot. He always is talking about them. I bte hes very athliec. Vhamp is also good at being a great fried. He always is sweet and kind and always there for you. :) Champ if you want an interview just tell me k

Winner for favorite fish is....Angle fish!! WHOOOAAA!Angle fish r so cool. There black and yellow and sometimes other colors. Teh agle fish is a tropical fish and lives near South America. Im not sure if you can have one for a oet but it would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment